SOLD FIRST OPEN ! You will just LOVE living here !!! Gorgeous Home... Great Location <3
House Sold - Salisbury SA
Lovely homes like this one just don’t come on the market often and it is an absolute pleasure to present for the current owner who, has adored living here for 11+ years, but is now making way for the new lucky owners to enjoy all the love put into this meticulously cared for home !
Are you downsizing? Investing? or just starting out with your first home? Well, you need to add this beautifully renovated 2/3 bedroom single storey, semi-detached homette to your must see list. It’s located in a peaceful cul-de-sac and sits on a spacious landscaped allotment right next to the Myall Natural Reserve & Lake. Simply Supreme Tranquillity !
– HUGE ! Bright Main Living Area
– with..Stunning Polished Timber Floors
– & …Toasty Combustion Heater
– Built-in Bar perfect for Entertaining
– Classic French Doors lead to Paved Courtyard.
– Kitchen has a Walk in Pantry, Pura-tap &
– NEW Fisher Paykel Perlite Oven
– Spacious Master Bedroom has Retreat Area
– Ample Built in Cupboards with mirrored dresser
– Bedroom 2 has a Built in Robe
– Updated Bathroom with Shower & Bath.
– Separate Toilet & Laundry
– Linen Cupboard in Hall
– Perfectly Landscaped Big Back Garden.
– Fully Fenced with Side Gate Access
– Low Maintenance Succulent Gardens
– Fruit Trees inc. Pear, Lemon, Nectarine
– Paved Courtyards with Shade Sail Area
– 2 x Garden Sheds main with Power.
– Single Lock up Carport drive through.
OTHER FEATURES include:
– Neutral Decor Throughout
– ADT Alarm System
– Big, Powerful Ducted Evap Air-conditioning Unit
– NBN & Foxtel Ready
– New Colorbond Fencing
– New Guttering & Termite Baiting System
– Single Lock up Carport / Garage
– Near New Heat Pump Hot Water System
For peace of mind the electrical switchboard was updated with safety switch and surge arrestor and all this and more just a stone’s throw to Hollywood Plaza Shopping Centre, golf course, parks and local transport.
Inspections will still follow industry standards in line with COVID-19 procedures as such registration is essential for open inspections “CLICK” Request an Inspection Button here on realestate.com.au, enter your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an inspection time ! Hand sanitiser will be supplied at inspections and is mandatory for entry on the day.
Construction: Brick Veneer
Building Area: 110m2
Council Rates: $ 1034.40 PA
Water Rates: $ 140.55 P1/4
EML: $84.35 PA
Strata Levy: $ 287.00 P1/4
For more details call:
Roxane (Roxy) Mallard on 0417 490 990 or
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Combustion Heater in Lounge