SOLD FIRST OPEN - MULTIPLE BUYERS !! Immaculate, Meticulously Maintained & Beautifully Presented Family Home on 1000m2*!
House Sold - ELIZABETH EAST SA
What an absolute pleasure to present this lovely 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom family home situated on a BIG allotment of *approx. 1000m2 of landscaped grounds & extensive undercover entertaining AND 7 x Solar Electricity Panels @ 1.5Kw … WOW WOW WOW !!!
– Spacious, Stylish Lounge with Ceiling Fan, A/C & Gas Heater and
Sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining blending the inside with the outside.
– Big, original, immaculate kitchen with loads of cupboards & bench space.
– Laundry with cupboard & loads of extra room for an extra fridge or freezer.
– Central dining area with Split Sys R/C Air plus store room / pantry you choose !
– Master Bedroom with BIR, Ceiling Fan, R/C Air PLUS ensuite.
– Bedroom 2 with BIR. Bed 3 could be your study ? Both good sized rooms.
– Main Bathroom has full sized bath, shower & vanity. Separate toilet.
– Extras include, roller shutters to windows, sky lights in both Kitchen & Dining.
– Stairs lead down to the expansive Under Cover Entertaining Area with concrete pattern paving resembling large cobble stones and looking to the pergola and fernery BEAUTIFUL
– Step down to the Carport with double iron gates and continue to the Iron Garage (Man Cave) complete with power & pit for the car enthusiasts.
– Gorgeous Garden will make you feel you are on holiday at a resort every day with fish pond, palm tree, fruit trees filled with wildlife and fully fenced for privacy & security.
– At the rear of the iron garage is a large sectioned off section with verandah. This could have many uses, originally build for a playful doggie 🙂 or you may like to keep chickens ??? or simply just use as an extra storage area OR open it out again for an extra open garden space ! This is also the home for a large rainwater tank.
This is a home definitely to put on your must see list, if you are looking to just move in and enjoy living look no further this is it with everything and more than you could ever want ! An absolute credit to the original owners, great example of pride of ownership !
Great location with child care, local schools, sporting clubs, playgrounds & parks near by. The Elizabeth City Shopping Centre and Lyell McEwin Hospital are just a hop, skip and jump away too !
For more details call:
ROXANE MALLARD on 0417 490 990 or
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced